I. Collection and Use of Personal Information.
II. What personal information we collect
When You create a Dr. Todd Talks Membership Account, purchase or download a product or service, or contact us, we collect a variety of information, including Your name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, and contact preferences. When payment, or payment information, is required, we will direct You to submit credit card or ACH information through a third-party, such as Stripe.
III. How we use Your personal information.
• The personal information we collect allows us to keep You posted on Dr. Todd Talks latest service announcements, updates, and upcoming events. If You don’t want to be on our mailing list, You can opt out anytime by navigating to the unsubscribe link in the last e-mail You received from Dr. Todd Talks. You will have the option to unsubscribe from an individual list, or from all Todd Corelli, PhD, PC lists.
• We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
• We may use Your personal information, including date of birth, to verify identity, assist with identification, and to determine appropriate services. For example, we may use date of birth to determine the age of Dr. Todd Talks Service holders.
• From time to time, we may use Your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to Your interaction with Todd Corelli, PhD, PC You may not opt out of receiving these communications.
• We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Dr. Todd Talks' products, services, and customer communications.
IV. Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information.
We also collect data in a form that does not identify any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
• We may collect information such as business, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, and the time zone where a Dr. Todd Talks product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
• We may collect information regarding customer activities on any of our websites. This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to our customers and to understand which parts of our website, products, and services are of most interest. Aggregated data is non personal information.
• We may collect and store details of how You use our services. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services.
V. Cookies and Other Technologies.
VI. Disclosure to Third Parties.
At times Todd Corelli, PhD, PC may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Todd Corelli, PhD, PC to provide products and services, or that help Todd Corelli, PhD, PC market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by Todd Corelli, PhD, PC to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
• Affiliates. Todd Corelli, PhD, PC will not provide Your email address to affiliates or users who refer You to us, or through whom You create a Dr. Todd Talks service account.
• Service Providers. Todd Corelli, PhD, PC shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to You, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, and assessing Your interest in our products and services. Todd Corelli, PhD, PC also shares Your information with financial institutions who provide payment services. Finally, Todd Corelli, PhD, PC provides Your personal information with API integrators, and other third party software services to assist with Service fulfillment and improvement. These companies are obligated to protect Your information and may be located wherever Todd Corelli, PhD, PC operates.
• Legal. It may be necessary − by law, litigation, or requests from government authorities within or outside Your country of residence − for Todd Corelli, PhD, PC to disclose Your personal information. We may also disclose information about You if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about You if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users.
• Corporate Change. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale of Todd Corelli, PhD, PC we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
VII. Protection of Personal Information.
Todd Corelli, PhD, PC takes the security of Your personal information very seriously. When Your personal data is stored by Todd Corelli, PhD, PC, we use computer systems with limited access housed in facilities using physical security measures. When You use some Todd Corelli, PhD, PC products and services that by their nature are public facing, such as when You post on a Dr. Todd Talks forum, the personal information and content You share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information You choose to share or submit in these instances. For example, if You list Your name and e-mail address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
VIII. Retention of Personal Information.
IX. Access to Personal Information.
For personal information we hold, we will provide You with access (including a copy) upon Your request. We may decline to process requests that are frivolous, vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by contacting DrTodd@DrToddTalks.com.
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using Todd Corelli, PhD, PC products and services. Children under the age of 18, are not permitted to create their own Dr. Todd Talks Service; instead, a parent must obtain the account and provide the parent’s information to Todd Corelli, PhD, PC. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 18 we will delete the information as soon as possible.
XI. Third Party Sites and Services.
Todd Corelli, PhD, PC websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties. Information collected by third parties is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage You to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
XII. Your Rights Under the GDPR.
If You are a citizen or a resident of a country in the European Union, the GDPR grants You the following rights:
a. Access to Your Personal Data.
You have the right to receive a copy of Your personal data that is subject to processing by Todd Corelli, PhD, PC. Ordinary requests will be granted without charge to You within one calendar month of when You make the request. In cases of excessive, unreasonable, or repeated requests Todd Corelli, PhD, PC may charge You a reasonable fee and may require additional time to grant Your request. Also, Todd Corelli, PhD, PC may use reasonable means to confirm Your identity before granting any request for data so as to prevent granting fraudulent requests. To request a copy of Your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at DrTodd@DrToddTalks.com.
b. To have Your Data Corrected.
If Your personal data is erroneous or outdated, You have the right to have it corrected. To do so, please contact Todd Corelli, PhD, PC via e-mail at DrTodd@DrToddTalks.com.
You have the right to be forgotten by Todd Corelli, PhD, PC. You may exercise this right by e-mailing us at DrTodd@DrToddTalks.com. We will comply with Your request, at no charge to You, within one calendar month by deleting Your Service account, along with all of Your personally-identifiable data that is subject to any Dr. Todd Talks processing. Naturally, after we grant Your request You will not have access to any Todd Corelli, PhD, PC products or services unless and until You open a new Dr. Todd Talks Service account. Todd Corelli, PhD, PC may use reasonable means to confirm Your identity before granting any request for data so as to prevent the granting of fraudulent requests.
d. To Restrict Processing of Your Data.
You can request that Your data not be processed via Todd Corelli, PhD, PC partners. You can make that request by e-mailing us at DrTodd@DrToddTalks.com and, if you wish, you can even specify which third parties to restrict from processing Your data. We will respond to Your request, at no charge to You, within thirty (30) days from when You make Your request. Please be advised that some of our third party services used for fulfillment and sales, e.g., ClickFunnels, are essential to Dr. Todd Talks services, so that if You block processing by them, Dr. Todd Talks services may be unavailable to You.
You have the right to receive a copy of Your personal data that is subject to processing by Todd Corelli, PhD, PC in a portable format, or to have it transferred directly from Todd Corelli, PhD, PC to another party. Ordinary requests will be granted without charge to You within one calendar month of when You make the request. Todd Corelli, PhD, PC may use reasonable means to confirm Your identity before granting any request to transfer data to You or another party so as to prevent granting fraudulent requests. To request a copy of Your personal data in a portable format, or to request a direct transfer of Your data, please contact us by e-mail at DrTodd@DrToddTalks.com.
XIII. Your Responsibility Under GDPR.
If You are a Dr. Todd Talks Service User, then that probably means You are a business owner. With respect to the customer data that You provide to Todd Corelli, PhD, PC to use the Dr. Todd Talks Service, Todd Corelli, PhD, PC will comply with its obligations under the GDPR; but with respect to Your customers, You are probably a data controller, and if any of Your customers is a citizen or a resident of a country in the European Union, then You must ensure that You comply with Your obligations as a data controller under the GDPR; namely, You must ensure that You afford Your Customers the rights identified in section (a) above. Dr. Todd Talks sells a Service; it does not provide legal advice or legal services, nor does it sell a “done-for-you” GDPR compliance package. Please consult legal counsel of Your own choosing for advice on what You need to do to comply with GDPR.
XIV. Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy.
To make sure Your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Todd Corelli, PhD, PC employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
XVI. Updates to the Policy.
Email Opens To: DrTodd@DrToddTalks.com